Book one of the most spectacular attractions in Norway. We can also help you with restaurant reservations, activities and accommodation in Hotel Alexandra or Hotel Loenfjord. Call +47 57 87 59 00 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Loen Skylift and Hoven Restaurant ar open year round, but with reduced opening hours from November 1st to April 30th. Ordinary opening hours are found here, but we will open for groups of minimum 10 persons outside ordinary opening hours on request year round.
- Aerial Ropeway (Cable Car) to Mt. Hoven, 1011 m.a.s.l.
- Opened May 20 2017.
- Built by Doppelmayr Garaventa
- Fjord station in Loen: ticket office, kiosk and shop
- Restaurant at Mt. Hoven - viewingplatforms and panorama restaurant (seating 300-350).
- Marked and built walking trails for all levels.
- Guided adventures with Loen Active. Get in touch for offers adjusted tour operators etc.
- Open all year. Main season May - October. Open outside ordinary opening hours for groups of minimum 10 persons on request.
- Universal design (all buildings and skylift available also for disabled)
Tickets: All guest must have his or her own ticket. Pre-booked tickets will be handed out to the guide/escort at the ticket office. Voucher must include all needed details, and correct number of guests. Online booking of tickets will be available, and guests will receive a QR code ready for scanning.
Capacity per cabin: 35-40 persons per cabin. Accurate capacity depends on what is being transported with the group (strollers, wheel chairs, bikes etc.)
Duration: 5-7 minutes one way
Capacity per hour/frequency: Approx. 400 persons per hour. No fixed timetable, cabins run continuously.
Number of cabins: 2
Seats in cabins: 2 folding chairs
Weather conditions: Loen Skylift will be closed in case of strong winds
Access for disabled: Loen Skylift and the connecting buildings are made in universal design - accessible to disabled.
Toilets: Public toilets (including toilets for disabled) in all buildings connected to Loen Skylift.
Bus parking: Drop off area next to the fjord station, and bus parking 50-100 meters from the entrance building.
Shop: Shop in the entrance building. Leisure clothes and souvenirs. Payment with credit cards and in NOK.
Ticket office: Ticket office in the entrance building.
NEWSLETTER - SIGN UP
We try to keep our friends updated on what goes on in Loen, so if you're not on the list please sign up